Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dang! I meant to post on this blog everyday in July, but I already missed July 1st! LOL!
This is SO me...the best of intentions, then life gets in the way!

One of my bestest friends ever, my separated-at-birth Michigan sister, Kristin aka Bob (who's favorite color is purple-fyi) as a dedicated and fabulous blogger. Check out her wonderful and insightful blog at www.ttelroc.blogspot.com, and look at all of her links to other creative bloggers.

She is my inspiration for many of the creative aspects in life, such as just living life in color! Bob goes out and just IS creative. She blogs daily, she writes very well, she carries a camera with her every where and takes the coolest snaps EVER...but she is lacking a few Manatee mailbox pix...oh well, not everyone is perfect!

Bob has always been a devoted sister, daughter, friend, and wife. If you are lucky enough to have a Bob in your life, you are truly blessed! I highly recommend finding one of your own, 'cause I will share mine, but you cannot have her!

I LOVE YOU BOB!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too, Bob!

    You didn't miss July 1st. That's today :) Ohhh, that just makes me love you even more than ever.

    I saw the manatee mailbox yesterday and just howled with glee that I found another one for you! It will be a part of my blog post for Friday.

    I'm getting ready to pick up the phone and call you. I hope you're home.

    ReplyDelete